Coronavirus and Woodlarks.
- Winter work will continue as usual, to prepare for the summer season. Naturally we hope that all camps will go ahead
- Please keep away if you have any reason to think that you or others in your group might be infected.
- If a camp leader decides to cancel their booking due to Covid-19, we will fully refund camp fees that have been received by Woodlarks.
- Please keep Woodlarks informed of any change in circumstances that might affect your booking.
- We too will keep you informed via email, our website (www.woodlarks.org.uk),and Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/wcampsite)